The WashGuard 170 Apron is tough and comfortable to wear, and its fabric is certified for chemical resistance.
- Adjustable ties
- Extra generous width for better coverage
- Seams sewn and welded for extra strength
|Sizes available||Material||Complies to|
|One size only (Width: 87.5 cm., Length: 114.50 cm)||40% Polyurethane, 60% Nylon||EN 343|
Transform your team into heroes by providing high-quality, reusable, WashGuard PPE. This not only gives the operative the comfort and safety they deserve, it also shows them that they are valued and creates a more motivated, engaged and productive team.
- Increased Productivity – A comfortable and motivated team is more efficient and effective
- Safety – Complies to regulations and is chemical resistant to ensure your heroes are fully protected
- Accountability – High-quality, well fitting kit increases accountability and ownership, therefore stays well maintained
- Reduce Costs- Durable kit lasts longer, reducing long-term costs
- Improve sustainability – Longer lasting kit with recycling options improves sustainability
- Reduce Staff Turnover – High quality, well fitting PPE reduces staff turnover
Really, really happy with the gloves – love the way they come right up the sleeve, better than anything we’ve ever had.
No joints. Anything we’ve used before doesn’t come right up the arm. WashGuard does, and they’re flexible to use. Looks professional to have all the team in the same suit.
Stuart Long, Hygiene Manager | Kepak Group